Hostel Facility Hostel Facility Available for Boys and girls which is overseen by the Institute.
Approx. Rs. 3000/- per month for sharing Room and Mess Charges.
Any students wishing to stay in the Hostel, will require to get the approval from the Institute by filling up the Hostel Admission Form and deposit of requisite amount of fees. Once the student admitted to the hostel he should be abide all the rules and regulation of Hostel.
Hostel Rules and Regulation
- Indiscipline and violating of hostel rules will lead to expulsion from hostel and forfeiture of hostel fees and security deposit.
- Parents/Guardian’s are permitted to visit their children/wards in the hostel on Sundays and holidays.
- Visitors are not permitted in the hostel
- Any money which boarders may bring with them must be deposited with the Accounts/ Hostel Superintendent/Warden. Parents are requested not to give excess money to their wards.
- In case of illness, every possible care is taken. When a boarder is admitted into the hospital, parents are informed at once. However should the situation so warrant that the child be taken to the hospital, the Institute will do so even before the parents can be informed.
- Overnight outings will be permitted when there are two or more consecutive holidays, but will be restricted to one overnight outing per month. • All boarders are to bring their Own Clothes, Bed Sheets, Pillow, Blankets, Buckets etc. for their own use.
- Hostel Fees, Mess Fees should be paid in time to avoid expulsion from the Hostel.
- No electrical and electronic equipments are allowed to be used inside the hostel (except laptop)
- Each meals should be taken as per the scheduled time.
- Night halt outside without permission is an offence.
- No boarders are allowed to keep guest/friends inside the room without permission of warden.