Hostel residents avail mess facilities serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Each week offers a variety of menus.
Both the hostels have separate lounge with Television, Carom Board, Chess & Other indoor games. Hostel has Basketball & Badminton Court in the campus.
Hostel Rules & Regulations
· Ragging is strictly prohibited.
· Any act of intimidation or violence
· Willful damage to the property
· Drinker or riotous behavior
· Use or consumption of narcotics or alcoholic beverages
· Smoking is not allowed in the hostel complex at anytime.
· Use of unauthorized electrical gadgets
· Cooking/ Making tea etc.
· Pasting of posters, writing on walls
· Shouting, calling out, whistling or singing aloud
· Day scholars and guests are not allowed in the hostel.
· The hostel dues shall be paid as per the directives of the Management.
· Students are not allowed to be outside the hostel after 07:00 PM without prior permission from the Warden.
· Hostlers are responsible for keeping their rooms and the common areas in the hostel clean and tidy at all times.
· Hostel furniture must not be moved without permission of the Warden.
· All fans, lights and other electrical appliances must be switched off when not in use.
· Hostel Management reserves the right to make spot checks of the rooms and the common area without giving prior notice to the students.
· Hostlers are advised to lock all doors at all times for security reasons.
· Hostlers are not permitted to change their rooms or sleep anywhere else other than in their own room.
· Hostel Management reserves the right to change the rooms of the students if so required.
· Hostlers are not allowed to keep any vehicles other than bicycles.
· Hostlers have to maintain 75% attendance in the classes, below which they will not be allotted hostel facility in the next semester. In case the monthly attendance in class falls below 75%, the students may be asked to vacate the hostel immediately.
· In case of prolong illness, injury or accident, the local guardian shall be responsible to take care of the ward and take him/ her temporarily from the hostel. In case the local guardian fails to take the responsibility of the ward within stipulated time, the management will not be responsible for the well being of the student.