- Eligibility for Admission
- Reservation of seats
- How and When to Apply
- Attendance Requirement
- Assessment Parameters and Marking System
- Re-Admission Procedure
- Industrial Traning and Placement
- Teaching Aids
- Teachining & Academic Scheme
Eligibility for Admission
1. Minimum Qualification: Minimum qualification required for degree and diploma programme is Class XII pass from any stream and for all Craftsmanship courses is Class X pass. Candidates appearing in the Class X and XII examination for the ensuing academic session can also apply. If an applicant is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to the Institute, his/her admission will be cancelled. Admission will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents to be produce by the candidates. Decision of Institute regarding eligibility and admission shall be final.
2. Age Limit : Age of the candidate should not be more than 25 years as on 1st July. For candidates belonging to SC and ST, age limit is relaxable upto 3 years. Date of birth as recorded in the birth certificate of class X issued by competent authority is the only authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of Admission, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will be disqualified.
3. Physical Fitness: All qualified candidates will have to submit a certificate of physical fitness from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given in the Application Form. Admission will be granted only if the candidate is declared physically fit for perusing the course of study.