Located at Sajong, Rumtek, Gangtok, Sikkim
- The Institute is Located 5 kms away from the Ranipool Bazar and 10 kms from the main town Gangtok. 15 kms from the pakyong Green Field airport.
- The Institute is built on 40,000 sq.ft. and has big spacious classrooms.
- Well equipped training restaurants, Conference hall, Food Production labs model Hotel rooms, Housekeeping lab, Front Office lab etc.
- Provide students opportunity to excel in studies. computer labs with internet facilities are also available.
- The institute also has an extensive collection of valuable books on all related subjects in the library.
- Well qualified and experienced faculties and lab assistance to assist the student.
- The library follows an Open Access System
- Reference Services
- Circulation Services (Issue/Return etc.)
- Documentation Services.
- Newspaper Clippings on education and related topics.
- Textbooks on all disciplines are kept in the stack room with other books.
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Medical practitioner visits the Institute on regular basis
- The doctor is available as and when required in the hostels.
- In case of any sudden illness, he is always available on call.
- Standard First aid facility is also made available to the students in the practical labs and in housekeeping lab.
- Sports & Games, Food Fests, Cultural Programmes, Chef Contests (Inter & Intra Institutes) and social activities like Blood Donation Camps etc. are organized from time to time.
30 Years of Academic Excellence
- The Institute has consistently received high acclaim for its academic performance. Many Students have secured All India Positions. Our students also awarded first prize in all india chef competition.
Peaceful Study Environment
- Gangtok , the state capital of Sikkim has always been a very peaceful and pleasant city withsub-Tropical to temperate climate with an average annual temperature of 10° C minimum and 25° C maximum. The students will be privileged to study in one of the most peaceful states in India. Sikkim is a popular tourist destination and has a tranquil environment.
- The Institute has a boys hostel with 64 seats and two private ladies hostel with 24 seats in each.
- Private accommodations are also available at nominal charges very close to the Institute. The hostel fees are also very nominal.